To ensure that all of our listeners have a fair and equal chance at winning, we would like you to follow these contest rules.
1) Prizes may be picked up during regular business hours (Monday-Friday) at our studios: 134 South Street in Windham NY. Prizes will be held for a maximum of 30 days. Contest winners must show identification to claim the prize. Some prizes may be mailed at our discretion, for which we will collect your mailing address information. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited after 30 days.
2) Prize winners must wait 30 days after winning before being eligible again to win. Winners of major prizes, valued at $50 or more, must wait 120 days to win again. Persons deceiving WRIP Radio in any way forfeit winnings.
3) WRIP Radio reserves the right to limit each household to one qualifier per contest and make prize substitutions when necessary. Station management reserves the right to amend all contest rules at any time.
4) WRIP Radio is not responsible if a listener is unable to get through on the telephone for a contest due to equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. Anyone who calls a studio line or enters a contest automatically grants WRIP Radio permission to record and use their name, character, photograph voice and/or likeness in connection with promotion of this or other contests and must waive any claim of royalty, rights or remuneration for such use.
5) You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in a contest, unless specifically stated otherwise. Some contests may have special age and other entry restrictions.
6) Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more must complete a federal income tax return form when claiming their prize. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules.
7) Employees and immediate family members of employees of WRIP Radio and co-owned & operated radio stations, employees of competing radio stations and employees of participating contest sponsors are never eligible to win.
8) By participating in any contest on WRIP Radio, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against WRIP Radio, its employees and agents, contest sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
PRIVACY NOTICE: For station promotions or contests involving in-person or electronic submission of contact information, but not limited to, Name, Address, Phone Numbers and email addresses; whether received manually through paper contest entry forms or electronically via website forms or through e-mail; WRIP will never sell or share personal information, in whole or in part, at any time with sponsors or third party organizations.
General Contest Rules are available for viewing in hard copy form as a part of our Public File at our studios during regular business hours, or by sending a self-addressed-stamped envelope to 134 South St., Windham NY 12496. They are also made available on the station's website (which is what you are currently reading!).